Student Access to ASAS Journals during COVID-19
As students come back from spring break and move to eLearning amidst the COVID-19 outbreak, ASAS recognizes that it may be more difficult to get access to the our suite of journals while offsite. As such, ASAS is suspending our membership fees for undergraduates for the next 60 days and dropping our graduate membership fees to $5.00. Membership gets you full and immediate access to Journal of Animal Science, Translational Animal Science and Animal Frontiers in addition to a host of other benefits:
- Reduced registration costs to the Annual Meeting, all sectional meetings, and international meetings.
- Access to a twice-weekly online newsletter, Taking Stock
- Access to outreach materials at www.AnimalSmart.org
- Eligibility for travel awards and society awards (the ASAS Foundation alone distributes approximately $100,000 in monetary awards per year).
- Access to the ASAS Public Policy programs including the Snack and Fact program, Taking Stock D.C., white papers, webinars, and expert lists
- Opportunities to serve in leadership roles both on boards (national or sectional) and committees.
- Access to the ASAS Career Center, where appliance can earn about positions in academia and industry.
- Reduced publication page changes in Journal of Animal Science and Translational Animal Science.
Join online at the following link.
If there is anything else ASAS can do to help during this time, please let us know.