Corporate Sustaining Membership
ASAS Corporate Sustaining Membership includes:
- Professional membership for the Sustaining Membership representative with on-line access to the Journal of Animal Science
- Two complimentary registration to the annual meeting
- The opportunity to exhibit at the annual meeting
- Job and internship listings on the online Job Resource Center
- Recognition on the ASAS Web Site
- Recognition on the back cover of each monthly issue of the Journal of Animal Science
- Recognition at the annual meeting
- Recognition in all Foundation publications
- 20% off online advertising in Taking Stock
Plus, half of your corporate membership fee supports the ASAS Foundation and is fully tax deductible as a charitable gift.
Purchase Corporate Sustaining Membership
Corporate Membership Application
Corporate Sustaining Members
Advanced Ag Products
Ajinomoto Heartland Inc.
Archer Daniels Midland Co.
Darling International, Inc
Elanco Animal Health
Global Pig Farms Inc.
International Ingredient Corporation
Kent Nutrition Group
Lallemand Animal Nutrition
Novus International, Inc.
Ralco Nutrition, Inc.
Trouw Nutrition, USA